[Freeswitch-users] Just starting

Rob Boutin rjb at contactbeep.com
Thu Nov 1 18:31:25 MSK 2012

Hello,

I am just starting out with FreeSWITCH and I am researching it for a project at work that will hopefully end up with full implementation of FreeSWITCH and had a few short questions as I am having difficulties getting it off the ground.

I am currently running FreeSWITCH on a Windows 7 enterprise 64-bit system.
My tiny test network of phones includes an xlite softphone on the windows machine 2 Linksys SPA922 phones and 1 Linksys SPA942 phone.  They are being routed with a simple Linksys Etherfast router.

My issue is that only one phone at a time will ever be registered and able to make calls. I have four extensions configured with identical settings 300 - 303.  The peculiar thing is only the phone assigned to 301 will ever have a dial tone and be able to place calls.  It doesn't matter which device I move 301 to it is only 301 that ever works.  I was hoping to get some light shed on this, as it is likely related to some simple setting I over looked and would like to continue with my research.

Thanks in advance,
RJB