[Freeswitch-users] Custom Registration

alberto Villa a.villa at seletech.com
Thu May 31 11:38:01 MSD 2012

Hello,

I'm using FreeSWITCH in a very custom system and I need to setup this
kind of registration:

There are two SIP phones A and B: when each SIP phone have its own
unique ID the registration to freeswitch goes as usual and no change is
needed, but when A and B share the same ID I would like to reject the
registration for the last SIP phone. So, if A and B have the same ID and
A is registered first, I would like to reject the subsequent
registration of B.

I tried to change the values of some configuration parameters such as
"sip-allow-multiple-registrations" and "max-registrations-per-extension"
but it didn't work (by the way I'm not shure to have edited properly
this parameters).

How can I achive this kind of registration? Thank you

Alberto

--
Dr. Villa Alberto
Sw Engineer