[Freeswitch-users] Run LUA script in different server

Sanath Prasanna ahe.sanath at gmail.com
Thu May 31 06:29:53 MSD 2012

Hi,
I transfer some calls from Server A Freeswitch box to Server B Freeswitch
box. I need to get  value of variable_sip_history_info parameter in Server
B. It is coming to Server A. But not coming to Server B. Also I play few
announcement from Server B. It is not hear to caller even though it is play
from server B box.
Pls help to sort out above 2 problems.

Server A ip: 10.1.1.252
Server B ip: 10.1.1.253

Here is the dial plan of server A.
<include>
        <extension name="op-inbound">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d{8}[1,2])$">
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/$1 at 10.1.1.253"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>
</include>

Here is the acl.conf.xml
server B
<list name="domains" default="deny">
      <!-- <node type="allow" domain="$${domain}"/> -->
         <node type="allow" cidr=" 10.1.1.252/32"/>
    </list>
Server A:
<list name="domains" default="deny">
      <!-- <node type="allow" domain="$${domain}"/> -->
         <node type="allow" cidr=" 10.1.1.253/32"/>
    </list>

Br,
Sanath

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org