[Freeswitch-users] problem with fs_path in mod_callcenter agents

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:41:03 MSD 2012

Hello All,
I am using mod_callcenter and have the agents definitions as follows:
<agents>
<agent name="7080 at test.com" type="callback"
contact="[call_timeout=15,sip_h_X-Type=group]sofia/
test.com/7080 at test.com;fs_path=$${proxy_ip}" status="Available"/>
<agent name="7040 at test.com" type="callback"
contact="[call_timeout=15,sip_h_X-Type=group]sofia/
test.com/7040 at test.com;fs_path=$${proxy_ip}" status="Available"/>
</agents>

I include the fs_path parameter since my agents are not directly registered
on freeswitch. The calls need to be sent to a different proxy server where
the agents are registered. proxy_ip variable is defined in the vars.xml.
Now the problem is as follows:
When I start freeswitch, the calls routed to callcenter queues are not sent
to the fs_path parameter defined. Instead freeswitch tries to resolve the
domain "test.com" and send the call to the resolved IP address. But after I
do a "reload -f mod_callcenter", the calls are properly routed to the IP
Address mentioned in the fs_path parameter.
I am running the 1.2 RC2 version of freeswitch. Can anyone explain why this
might happen and why do I exclusively need to reload the callcenter module
to make this work.

Thanks for any suggestions or pointers to check for this problem.

--- Jayesh