[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch (SBC + Media) does not know that gateway phone is picked up

Sherif Omran sherifomran2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 19:53:51 MSD 2012

Hi all,

My topology is as follows:

Kamailio  -> FS (SBS+Media server)

I came across an issue with my system as follows.  I have a Hardphone registered. When I do local call inside kamailio, it gets to FS and returns back well and FS understands when I lift the handset. However, I added a gateway (german landline server), when I call my self from another phone, the call gets to FS and then transmits to Kamailio, it rings my extension but when I lift the handset FS does not notice it and keeps ringing.

Any body has an Idea? Here is my gateway trunk.

<include>
        <gateway name="trunk_1000">
        <param name="realm" value="bluesip.net"/>
        <param name="username" value="bluesip/xxxxxx"/>
        <param name="register" value="true"/>
        <param name="extension" value="kb-1002"/>
      </gateway>
</include>

thanks in advance
Sherif Omran