[Freeswitch-users] Reg: Freeswitch registration over TLS as client

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:29:30 MSD 2012

Freeswitch registers of the transport you tell it to but does not
automatically fallback for security reasons to another transport.  You
do not know ahead of time what security a remote server has? Another
option would be to try TLS if the profile fails then try it again with
TCP but you would have to script that.

~Mitch