[Freeswitch-users] Call_group intercept

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 22 11:07:09 MSD 2012

HI @Michal,

> I have defined callgroup for users that I would like to have in the same
> callgroup.
>
> After call hit public dialplan I make <action application="info" /> but in
> log I can not see that any variable for that user is set. If I make call
> from default dialplan variables are set and I can use them.
> Would it be better to redirect call to default dialplan?
>
> Regards,
> Miha

If your calls are hitting the public context then that suggests to me that
you are not authenticating the user when he/she calls. If you don't
authenticate then you don't get the user's channel variables. This happens,
e.g., when you let callers in via ACL with a rule in the "domains" ACL.

If you know which user it is supposed to be then you can cheat and use the
set_user app:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_set_user

-MC