[Freeswitch-users] Ring group auto answers and then diconnects

Cj B blackc2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 06:04:02 MSD 2012

Sorry, I forgot that I had removed all the other exts to test it out.

So here's a little more information now that I have played with it more.
- If I call from EXT to EXT, the phones ring each other, but they never pick up (and there's no ringing sound played to the caller). If I answer the call it just always says "Answering" and "Connecting", but never actually connects.  http://pastebin.com/gupzThup

- When i dial the ring group it says "connected" right away and then after 30 seconds goes to the goodbye voicemail message. http://pastebin.com/qE5nikri   The phones ring, but again when i pick up the call it doesn't actually answer

- after you dial the ring group and hang up, then try to use any ext and call any other ext the call never goes through and ends up being a "timeout".

It's very bizarre, I was thinking maybe it might be a nat setting? Any more ideas as to what could be going on?

Cj B