[Freeswitch-users] Eaves Drop

Rob Moore Rob.Moore at Aeriandi.com
Mon May 21 15:01:58 MSD 2012

Hi Anthony,
r your reply, sorry it's taken some time for me to pick this one up again, we've been dealing with a few more urgent projects away from this at our end that has taken up my attention.

So I've attempted looking at this list, although it lists the bugs it doesn't seem to give any functionality to be able to remove the media bug.

Looking at the
Thanks fo
eavesdrop app a little more it seems we can disconnect the bug using DTMF *. This works fine when using a handset but I've tried to recreate this using send_dtmf or uuid_send_dtmf  and although you hear the DTMF the app doesn't seem to register this. Tried sending from both channels the eavesdropper and eavesdropped neither seems to actually remove the bug.

Would anybody be able to let me know what the * is actually doing within Eavesdrop? I'd rather be able to call this directly from the API rather than send some unnecessary DTMF.

Can anyone shed any light on what I need?

Thanks

Rob

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Minessale
Sent: 28 April 2012 02:06
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Eaves Drop

There are commands to list and clear media bugs from a certian uuid.  I forgot the name but you should see it in mod commands.
On Apr 27, 2012 6:35 AM, "Rob Moore" <Rob.Moore at aeriandi.com<mailto:Rob.Moore at aeriandi.com>> wrote:
Hi All,

Hopefully looking for a quick answer here. We are using the Eavesdrop function to supply a "call barging" service for a call centre we are running through a web UI but we have a few problems around transfers where we park the call and switching the barge from one agent to another.

Basically I need some method of removing the media bug from the agents channel. I've searched the Wiki and done a few googles but I can't seem to find anything that we can call to remove a bug.

We're doing all of our control of freeswitch through lua so anything that we can call from the CLI would be great.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Rob

consulting at freeswitch.org<mailto:consulting at freeswitch.org>