[Freeswitch-users] Run LUA script in different server

Sanath Prasanna ahe.sanath at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:45:18 MSD 2012

Hi MC,
I did the change according to ure instruction. But error is coming. Here I
attached freeswitch.log file

I change the confs as follows in BOX A. (Operator connected Freeswitch box)
BOX B ip is 10.22.29.253

vi /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/default.xml

<extension name="dtl-imoved-inbound">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d{8}[1,2])$">
  <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/$1 at 10.22.29.253"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

Also add following to ACL file in BOX B
<node type="allow" cidr="BOX A IP/32"/>