[Freeswitch-users] Calls to the external phone

Dubrovskiy Viacheslav slava at tangramltd.com
Sat May 19 00:15:57 MSD 2012

Hi.

Using the default configuration. There are internal and external real IP.
I have several registered account from the internal network. I want to
connect remote user from Ethernet.
For this added external real IP to the external sip profile (param
name="sip-ip" and param name="rtp-ip") and copied the
directory/default.xml in directory/externa.xml which changed the <domain
name="external_IP">

Now remote users can register and make calls. But there's a problem: No
one can call to this external user.

Tell me, what am I doing wrong?
Thank you

--