[Freeswitch-users] set dtmf type without sip profile

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri May 18 20:37:05 MSD 2012

If this is a vanilla install then the internal.xml profile will be
listening on port 5060. Assuming that's where the calls come in from
voxbone then what you've set is correct.

I would verify your assertions: is voxbone really sending DTMFs via 2833?
If so then they should appear in your tshark captures. I would
double-check, and if indeed you are not seeing those 2833 packets from
voxbone then I would call their support and ask them to verify that they
really are set up for 2833.

Also, just for confirmation, I would listen to see if the DTMFs come inband
and also look in the SIP traffic to see if maybe they are doing something
silly like using SIP INFO packets to send DTMF.

-MC