[Freeswitch-users] HA using redis for tracking calls status

David Notivol dnotivol at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:22:17 MSD 2012

Hello,

I'm thinking on going to a High-Availability scenario with FreeSwitch.
Reading the wiki I see the solution for sharing the call status between the
master/slave servers is an ODBC source, as Postgresql/MySQL. But I'm a bit
concerned of how this could impact the performance of the machine.

My idea was to have redis doing this function in this scenario. Do you
think this is possible? Does anyone have any expierence with this? Any
advice?

Thanks a lot.

--
Regards,