[Freeswitch-users] transfer caller ID problem and plycom

ghallab tarik.bts.gi at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:49:41 MSD 2012

Just to explain more I will give a scenario:
A is an outside user that call an internal user B then B answer and
transfer the call to anther internal user C. When C phone is ringing he
see the caller ID of B and when he answer he see the caller ID of A. I
tried to set  ignore_display_updates in vars.xml, But don't have effect.
Could help please?