[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail vmain from dialplan

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Thu May 17 22:47:03 MSD 2012

Hello all,
I'm working on a multi tenant setup where on one of the domains I need to have a different action for the vmain key in mod_voicemail.  I cannot modify the vmain extension in the default context as this would affect all domains.  Is it possible to set the vmain extension from the dialplan or is there another way to handle this?  Essentially I need to get the caller the option of pressing a key to be connected to after hours support when they get voicemail.

Thanks,
Spencer