[Freeswitch-users] bridge a call to registered user

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu May 17 10:38:15 MSD 2012

HI @Michael,

I tried to uncomment this due to Multi-tenant configuration. As this did
not helped me I tried to use Presence variable
(http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#Presence).
After this FS does not log any more as user not registered.

Could this function be causing any other problems?

THanks!

Miha