[Freeswitch-users] Run LUA script in different server

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu May 17 03:07:12 MSD 2012

I don't think you can directly do what you are describing. However, you
might be able to use mod_httapi for this. There's some documentation on the
wiki and in the module. Keep in mind that this is a relatively new module
so we don't have lots of examples yet, so you'll probably be doing a fair
amount of research and testing.

-MC