[Freeswitch-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

michael mendel via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu May 17 00:55:06 MSD 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    michael mendel requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Zohair,

- michael

Accept invitation from michael mendel
http://www.linkedin.com/e/xbphn8-h2avdchs-46/vPtmrrfmcGvVxWv84eLqdl0FlSkzdWO84S6qfAKHOSUhfgvFvWjMOLQ/blk/I101429536_45/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRd5YScPkVczgNc359bSR2h5xGdn1EbPwScz4OczoOcjsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3CIA22Fr9D4lg1

View invitation from michael mendel
http://www.linkedin.com/e/xbphn8-h2avdchs-46/vPtmrrfmcGvVxWv84eLqdl0FlSkzdWO84S6qfAKHOSUhfgvFvWjMOLQ/blk/I101429536_45/3kQnPoPdjAOd34MckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2IQD2Fxu5D4lg1

Why might connecting with michael mendel be a good idea?

michael mendel's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting michael mendel's invitation, check michael mendel's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation