[Freeswitch-users] Review Request for new book on FreeSWITCH

Vivek Menon vivekm at packtpub.com
Wed May 16 11:51:01 MSD 2012

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vivek and I work for Packt, a UK based publishing company
specializing in publishing books based on Information Technology (I.T)
with a heavy emphasis on Open Source.

We have recently published a new book on FreeSWITCH titled, "
*FreeSWITCH Cookbook* *"*.  Written by members of the FreeSWITCH
development team, this book is for readers who want to Control
FreeSWITCH remotely with the powerful event socket interface, route
inbound and outbound calls, monitoring calls via the FreeSWITCH Web
interface, configuring users and phones as well as connections to VoIP
providers and even Google Voice and many more. You can read more about
this book here:
http://www.packtpub.com/freeswitch-telephony-advanced-cookbook/book
<http://www.packtpub.com/puppet-2-7-for-reliable-secure-systems-cloud-computing-cookbook/book>
Considering your expertise in the subject matter, your thoughts about
this book would prove extremely valuable to us and will be very much
appreciated.

In case this subject interests you and you'd be interested in writing a
review on your website or Amazon, do let me know. I'd be delighted to
send you an e-copy of the book on your confirmation.

In case you have any queries, do let me know and I'd be happy to assist.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vivek
--
*Vivek Menon*
*Marketing Research Executive* | Packt Publishing | www.PacktPub.com

Interested in becoming an author? Visit Packt's Author Website
<http://authors.packtpub.com/>for all the information you need about
writing for Packt.