[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter real answer

Евгений joohny at mail.ru
Wed May 16 13:10:59 MSD 2012

Hello, Gustavo!

Thank you very much. I thought about fixing src, but was little afraid, your message made me to do it :)
I Think this place(2446 line):
 /* Make sure we answer the channel before getting the switch_channel_time_table_t answer time */
     //switch_channel_answer(member_channel);
switch_channel_pre_answer(member_channel);
     // switch_channel_mark_ring_ready(member_channel);
     //switch_channel_ring_ready(member_channel);

Now it is good with answer(in console logging at least). I need also ring_ready signals.
I tried to
 switch_channel_mark_ring_ready(member_channel);
 switch_channel_ring_ready(member_channel);
but NO luck. Silence on members side.

Best Regards, Evginey.
http://blog.buchnev.ru

---------------------------------------
Hi Evginey

I made that change a few days ago, due a scenario where dialer is used. In fact, dialer dials to a queue first instead of customer.
All I did was replace in the code "answer" by "pre_answer" in some place. I've no the code right now, but I can send it to you later.

Regards

Gustavo

Hi, colleagues.
Could I have real answer for client on mod_callcenter, when agent answers?
Or there is another way to queue call between 2 FreeSwitch.
For example, client's call has to be routed to two FS servers, which has different agents in queues. But answer comes from first server when application CALLCENTER is called. How can I do this?
Best Regards, Evginey.
http://blog.buchnev.ru