[Freeswitch-users] Querying presence from third party SIP platform

Marc de Corny marcdecorny at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:34:54 MSD 2012

Hi All

we are using Freeswitch typically to add feature to our core platform in
particular around queuing with mod_fifo. we have come up against an issue
whereby the FS does not have visibility of the state of the phones as they
are registered on another sip platform. I was wondering if there was a way
for FS to send SUBSCRIBE messages out through a SIP trunk to the other
platform to query the state of the lines?

any help is very welcome

thanks
marc