[Freeswitch-users] Huawei E169 Group Buy

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Mon May 14 20:59:33 MSD 2012

Steve,

*manufacturer:**Huawei**Huawei**Huawei**Huawei**model:**E173u-1**E173u-2**
E173s-1**E173s-2*interface:USB 2.0 (A plug)USB 2.0 (A plug)USB 2.0 (A plug)USB
2.0 (A plug)GSM frequency bands:850, 900, 1800, 1900850, 900, 1800, 1900850,
900, 1800, 1900850, 900, 1800, 1900UMTS frequency bands:2100900, 21002100900,
2100HSDPA:7.2 Mbps7.2 Mbps7.2
Mb/s<http://apps.t-mobile.pl/productApp-web/user/jsp/product_details.jsp?productId=4015&market=P&type=data>7.2
Mb/sHSUPA:5,76 Mbit/s5,76 Mbit/s1.92
Mb/s<http://apps.t-mobile.pl/productApp-web/user/jsp/product_details.jsp?productId=4015&market=P&type=data>2
Mb/s<http://www.orange.pl/klienci_ind/orange_free_19/modemy/huawei/huawei_e173s-2?loyalty=24&priceParams=-1:3493:XT_5402>
EDGE:236,8 KBit/s236,8 KBit/s236,8 KBit/s236,8 KBit/sGPRS:57,6 KBit//s57,6
KBit//s57,6 KBit//s57,6 KBit//sCSD:????connector for ext. antenna:noyesno*
/ yes**yesconnector type:-CRC9-* / CRC9**CRC9internal antenna
diversity:????voice
telephony:?yes??NAND-flashmemory:++ (96 MB)+ (32
MB)+microSD-drive:++++rebranded
versions:
Play Online (PL)*) T-Mobile.hr,
**) BlueconnectOrange.pl<http://www.orange.pl/klienci_ind/orange_free_19/modemy/huawei/huawei_e173s-2?loyalty=24&priceParams=-1:3493:XT_5402>
T-Mobile.pl<http://apps.t-mobile.pl/productApp-web/user/jsp/product_details.jsp?productId=4015&market=P&type=data>

They look fairly similar. UTMS wouldn't be covered in either case.

-BDF

Brian D. Foster
Endigo Computer LLC