[Freeswitch-users] mod_gsmopen requires spandsp

Chris Mylonas chris at opencsta.org
Mon May 14 20:41:17 MSD 2012

I reckon a "SpanDSP provides lots of stuff" sentence would be good somewhere on the wiki, not specifically on the OSX install page, just saying.

I've got 10.6 installed with Xcode
Git only will run with sudo using the git d/l from the google code site.  xcode didn't install any, but again - i went with the defaults off the dvd.
I'm doing the "minimum" to get a base install going so I know what relies on what.  I'll send you what gets me through tomorrow (..if I get through)

Thanks for the replies - 2:40am - might call it a day

CM

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org