[Freeswitch-users] Huawei E169 Group Buy

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun May 13 12:07:03 MSD 2012

Hi Brian,

My understanding (as an outsider) is the US mostly uses 1700MHz and
1900MHz for UMTS. The E169 doesn't support either of those bands. I
don't think 2100MHz is used at all in the US. I understand 900MHz
support is pretty limited. Maybe none of this matters much if 2G support
is available everywhere. However, it looks like there should be a better
choice for people in the US. Hua Wei make a huge number of models to
suit all tastes.

Regards,
Steve