[Freeswitch-users] Huawei E169 Group Buy

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Sun May 13 05:49:34 MSD 2012

Fellow freeswitchers,

I am sending this email out to let you all know that I am setting up a
group buy for the Huawei E169. It should be compatable with mod_gsmopen,
and that will be tested before we go and do a buy. The reason why there is
interest in this particular model is the fact that it does have an external
antenna jack. Otherwise they are fairly close to the E1550.

If you are interested, make sure you do your research to make sure this
single will work for you. No refunds. Send an email to
gsmdongle at endigotech.com letting me know how many you want and the best way
to get ahold of you. Deadline is May 30th to get your requests in.

There will be no refunds. There will be no markup on price. Buyers are
responsible for shipping. Price range should be $25-35. US/Canada residents
only. Must be 18 years or older. Payment via PayPal only. Notice will be
sent out a few days after May 30th to confirm we have enough interested and
how much each single will be. At that time you will need to send a payment
to the PayPal address. Payments will be in two stages, the first will be
for the product itself, the second will be for the shipping to your
address.

There needs to be a minimum of 20 dongles ordered before I can go ahead and
buy. Payments need to be collected prior to me going ahead and buying.

If you have any questions, email me off list.

-BDF