[Freeswitch-users] RTP media Issue

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:30:30 MSD 2012

With the option off the original timestamps from the inbound leg to Fs are
passed out the outbound leg.  With it on Fs creates new timestamps, there
is no performance penalty but the disadvantage is that any jitter will he
masked since the timestamps are changed .  If the calls sound ok then its
ok to leave it.