[Freeswitch-users] Fax Issues with Cisco SPA112 and T.38

Anton Kvashenkin anton.jugatsu at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:07:28 MSD 2012

Check this out  http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Fs_logger.pl This is very
useful tool. Very handy.

Also, paste here your dialplan snippet. First, i will try passthru mode

<extension name="t38_passthru">
 <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1236$">
   <action application="export" data="t38_passthru=true"/>
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/<profile>/<extension>"/>
 </condition>
</extension>

to catch re-invite from your ITSP try

ngrep -d -qt -W byline -i t38 -o t38_debug.pcap

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org