[Freeswitch-users] Fax Issues with Cisco SPA112 and T.38

Chris Ferreira chris at gonumina.com
Thu May 10 22:33:48 MSD 2012

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your response, much appreciated.

1. I have never had to do a debug other than analyze fs_cli output and iv'e
never done a sip trace. I have started reading up on how to do these on the
Wiki and will generate some files to take a look at.

2. I have heard this before about VPS's and even VMWare servers running on
local physical hardware. I hope to be able to overcome these issues.

3. Other calls work fine throughout the switch and between carriers.

I don't know if this is a good actual measure of anything, but
VoIPSpear.com says that the servers MOS Score is a 4.0 .

Other than the server running on a VPS, is my setup with the ATA
registering to FreeSWITCH as an intermediary between Flowroute.com a
correct practice? Or is there something else I could be doing?

I know that if I was not needing to use an Analog Fax machine for
sending/receiving that I would have other options. But unfortunately the
Dinosaur must have it's Dial Tone.

Thanks,

-Chris