[Freeswitch-users] Fax Issues with Cisco SPA112 and T.38

Chris Ferreira chris at gonumina.com
Thu May 10 21:30:47 MSD 2012

Hello All,

I have a FreeSWITCH install running on CentOS 5.6 on a Linode VPS. I am
trying to get my SPA112 (Version 1.1 Firmware) to send faxes (and
eventually receive) successfully. I have the ATA registered as an extension
and it's primary outgoing route is through Flowroute. I have T.38 enabled
on the ATA and I have diabled ECM on the analog fax machine. All of the
CDR's in Flowroute show that the test faxes are all ending their calls at
39 seconds.

I can post screen shots of the ATA config or provide any other config info.

Is there something I am missing, or should this setup work?

I have poked around for a while for info, but unlike the PAP2T there is
little info on these SPA112's. This is my first post asking for help as I
usually try to resolve things on my own. But for this, I will defer
to everyone's experience.

Thanks,

-Chris