[Freeswitch-users] No ESL events received

Bernard Fluixa fluixab at bellsouth.net
Wed May 9 19:56:16 MSD 2012

Hi,

I am running an ESL C program that collects Freeswitch events in a thread (esl_thread_create_detached(EventCollectorThread, switch_handle) ) following an "originate" command with the "return_ring_ready=true" option set, run by another process.

When I call a soft phone, I receive all events (after the esl_events(switch_handle, ESL_EVENT_TYPE_PLAIN, "ALL") execution) and everything works as expected.
However, that same program does NOT receive any Freeswitch events when I call a real phone number through my VOIP provider (flowroute) although Freeswitch console shows that the call has been answered
(Channel [sofia/external/+19999999999] has been answered).

What am I missing?

Thank you

Bernard