[Freeswitch-users] Call intercept

Miha miha at softnet.si
Tue May 8 16:51:38 MSD 2012

Hi,

I need a little help about call intercept. I have read wiki
(http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Callgroup_intercept) but still having
few problems.

1. I have Opensips which works like load_balancer and registrar. Behind
Opensips I have two FS server, which are for load_balacing.
2. I need to set a call intercept thing. I done it like it is written on
FS wiki but this does not work as I have Opensips.

I have put this in public dialplan:

  <action application="set" data="called_party_callgroup=${user_data(${dialed_ext}@${domain} var callgroup)}"/>
  <action application="db" data="insert/last_dial/${called_party_callgroup}/${uuid}"/>

After I try to intercept the call this fails as in database is written different UUID.

CAll goes like this:

Phone-openips-FS-Openips-Phone

Thank you for all your help!

MIha