[Freeswitch-users] execute_on_fax_success/failure

Darcy Primrose darcyp at voice2net.ca
Mon May 7 04:29:02 MSD 2012

Brian, thank you so much for taking time to go thru this and explain it, works like a charm, so many little things the freeswitch does, I understand why the wiki documentation is so important.  I do see in spandsp where it tells you to escape with \\\, it just never lit the light bulb.

Thanks Again
Darcy