[Freeswitch-users] Spandsp mulated modems inbound/no /dev/FS* device?

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Sun May 6 12:26:22 MSD 2012

On 06/05/12 03:13, Brian Foster wrote:

> Quick question, why would you need that in the first place? Spandsp
> works fine sending/receiving faxes without that.
>
> The only reason would be something like hylafax integration. If that's
> what your looking for, there isn't any docs I can find on that. Maybe
> someone who knows how to can jump in and wikify that.
>
> -BDF

Brian,

Yes, it's for hylafax integration. I really like it, so do the staff at
my organisation, and I don't see a need to change something that "just
works".

I was hoping that I might see a registration corresponding to the modem,
but for some reason I don't think it is working as it should anyway (eg
no /dev/FS* device node).

Cheers

Alex