[Freeswitch-users] Park and Page use case

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 5 03:18:28 MSD 2012

Ian,

First off, a belated welcome to the FreeSWITCH community! Apologies for the
tardiness of my reply - it's been a bit nuts around here. :)

Regarding your calls to multiple Polycom phones, I recommend that you look
at the "mad boss" example in the default.xml dialplan file. I've used it
with Polycoms without issue. I must confess, though, that I've never tried
it on a phone w/ multiple line keys. I'd love to have you try it out and
give us some feedback.

Thanks!

-Michael