[Freeswitch-users] can't build mod_gsmopen ?!

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:38:05 MSD 2012

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Anton Kvashenkin
<anton.jugatsu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Giovanni, hi. Pardon me, but can you checkout a few issues that I reported
> at jira about gsmopen.

Hi Anton,

sorry for taking so much time, but I fixed it almost immediately, then
I bashed my head in the wal for one week trying to understand what was
wrong now, that I was having no audio in my snom320, only when the
flow was gsmopen->FS->snom.

I was tracing all things, no clue.

Today I testing with X-lite, with hope to maybe get a hint, and it
worked perfectly.

To make a loooong story short, was a bug in the snom320 firmware
(unrelated with the problems you reported. Was not correctly
advertising its codecs when in a transfer). Updated, works flawlessly.
:)

Anyway, the bugs you reported are fixed, please report more bugs

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli