[Freeswitch-users] Silence instead of spanish wav installed

Alejandro Mejía webudo at gua.net
Wed May 2 23:59:55 MSD 2012

Log's output here: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/pastebin.php?dl=18970

Audio remains silent during .wav file's length when reaching the line:
2012-05-02 13:13:22.728301 [INFO] switch_rtp.c:3164 Auto Changing port
from 172.16.1.97:5016 to 190.149.242.46:15046

Then it plays MOH normally.

I'm using fusionpbx's canned version of FS, and I'm updating now to see
if there was a bug that's been fixed.
I'll let you know after the process completes.

Thanks!

Alex