[Freeswitch-users] VoIP job available in Western New York.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 1 21:46:40 MSD 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Vik Killa <vipkilla at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our company is looking to hire a VoIP person with knowledge of
> FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS, MySQL, PHP, Perl and of course Linux. Is there
> any FreeSWITCHers in the Western New York area looking for a job?

It's good to hear that enterprises are hiring people with FreeSWITCH
skills! Thanks for letting the community at large know.

For those of you wanting to send these kinds of messages to the list I'd
like to make a few suggestions:

   - Try the freeswitch-biz list first since it is geared for this sort of
   thing. Only if there's no response should you post here.
   - Be sure to put "OT:" at the beginning of the subject line. It helps us
   keep things organized. :)
   - Ask the respondents to contact you off-list and be sure to give any
   necessary additional information (like a different email address, web
   address, phone number, etc.)
   - For those responding, be sure to respond off-list

Following these suggestions will help keep the list clean and will prevent
any inadvertent posting of confidential information.

Thanks!

-MC