[Freeswitch-users] One-legged callee_id

Markus Lindenberg markus.lindenberg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:09:16 MSD 2012

Great, thanks, confirmed that works for me.

After i downgraded Snom firmware to 8.4.22 (later Firmware is broken
in different ways on 370 and 360), send_display works (also for
one-legged calls) and connectedline gets updated after
bridge/transfer.

The only thing that doesn't work for Snom phones is connected lind
info in ringing phase. Freeswitch is sending RPID to the caller, Snom
expects PAI. Polycom works great. Aastra doesn't display anything at
all before 200OK, i'll have to investigate what they expect. Setting
sip_cid_type just affects the called party. If i tell the Snom phones
that they're connected to a Cisco Callmanager, they will read RPID.
But i don't know about possible side effects.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org