[Freeswitch-users] One-legged callee_id

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Wed Mar 28 18:02:10 MSD 2012

Hello,

I have been making extensive use of the callee_id_name and
callee_id_number variables so that our IP phones update the display to
show who they are actually talking to on the other end.

Generally, it works very well, but it only seems to work if there is a
bridge.  Is there a way to set the callee_id in a single legged call?
ie. I want the name of the company to come up when the caller is in the
main IVR, or the name of the conference to come up if they are in the
conference room.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

-Tim