[Freeswitch-users] Problem with outbound call thru ITSP (MERA MVTS3G v.4.4.0-20)

Anton Kvashenkin anton.jugatsu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:07:57 MSD 2012

Hello guys. I have setup the gateway for outbound calls with credentials
provided by my ITSP.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18749

Trying to make test call using, for example, originate command

originate sofia/gateway/mtt.ru/XXXX &txfax(/tmp/fax.tif)

result:

ITSP proxy sends 500 Gateway is Invalid http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18750

But, trying to make call using asterisk with the same credentials
suprisenly works. Here dump of success call
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18751

I also attach logs that provided mys ITSP. Don't mind that there is ip
address from privite LAN, the first try was from behind NAT. The second,
that i provided above (http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18750), was from vps
with staticly assigned address. For the first glance I thought that the
root of this problem was NAT but IMO it's not.

Also, my external.xml

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18752