[Freeswitch-users] Strange gw behavior

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Mon Mar 26 17:57:48 MSD 2012

Hi,

Thank you for attention!

25.03.2012, 06:41, "Gabriel Gunderson" <gabe at gundy.org>:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Serge S. Yuriev <me at nevian.org> wrote:
>
>>  When I register GW 'multifon' it breaks all outside calling - this GW is never used in DP as outbound BUT all calls trying to flow trough it with attributes from other GWs!
>
> Please take a little more time to explain what you're seeing. Try to
> be as clear as you can. We all want to help, but it's hard to take the
> time needed to find the problem in 800+ lines of logs when we don't
> really know what we're looking for.

Sorry for my bad language, I'll try rephrase in simple steps
Scenaio 1, "Multifon" GW disabled
All works as expected
1. Client INVITE
2. Server TRYING
3. Server does LCR
4. Server INVITE to selected GW (from 3)

Scenaio 2, "Multifon" GW enabled
Call fails
1. Client INVITE
2. Server TRYING
3. Server does LCR
4. Server INVITE to Multifon GW (which is NOT in LCR) instead real GW but uses parameters from chosen

> Also, since this is about GWs, consider posting your sofia configs and
> perhaps the dialplan snipped used to hit these GWs.

GW config
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18738

Dialplan snippet
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18739