[Freeswitch-users] embedded hardware

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Sun Mar 25 06:34:59 MSD 2012

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:19:03 -0600
Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:

> We could all tell you what we think, but there are no hard-and-fast
> rules about how it will perform. There are *way* too many variables.
> I'm afraid there is only one rule you can trust... you try, you know
> :)

Yeah, after reading a lot, that was also my conclusion.

> Please consider adding your findings here:
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Real-world_results

Thanks for the link.

As my goal is being able to serve ~5-100 UAs w/ an unknown number
of transcodings, I think I'll stick to my first idea: a Mini-ITX card
w/ an Atom bi-core and 2GB RAM (4?)

JY
--
                printk("ufs_read_super: fucking Sun blows me\n");
		-- /usr/src/linux/fs/ufs/ufs_super.c