[Freeswitch-users] Major Patch Coming this weekend

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 23:28:36 MSK 2012

Ken,

Any chances this will fix the "the Debian way" build problems (ie you
get your .debs but quite a few modules, such as mod_pocketsphinx,  are
missing)?

Or is that down to someone else? Don't mind switching to CentOS or the
like but it is really nice to have debs compiled on one machine *just
work* on all your others. Unless there is a way to produce RPMs with
full dependency information too..

Cheers

Alex

On 23/03/12 18:36, Ken Rice wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> In prep for 1.2 I'll be merging a patch that makes some adjustments to
> the Makefile and configure scripts, this means you'll have to
> rebootstrap. This hasn't been done yet, but heads up its coming....
>
> I'll follow up to the list once that merge has happened as you'll know
> you whats up when your make breaks

> believed to be clean.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not
disclose its contents or use it in any way and are requested to delete
the message along with any attachments and notify us immediately.

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)