[Freeswitch-users] mod h323 error

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 23 17:06:51 MSK 2012

On 23-03-12 06:04, Dmitry Golubenko wrote:
> 22.03.2012 20:15, Peter Olsson пишет:
>> It seems you might need to modify the Makefile, because of the errors
>> reported.
>>
>> Please read through this information first:
>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_h323
>>
>> I personally recommend not to use h323plus-trunk.
> I use h323-trunk because gnugk recommends use it
> http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-14.html#ss14.1 ,

Afaik their recommendations ("Known Good" Combinations) are here:
http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html

And it does not say to use H323Plus from trunk. The highest versions to
use is GnuGK 3.0 with H323Plus 1.24.0 and PTLib 2.10.1 (with the PDNS
patch which you can find with Google).

So why not try any of these recommendations?

Regards,
Patrick