[Freeswitch-users] VM sound very choppy

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Thu Mar 22 19:23:34 MSK 2012

FS last git
fusionpbx
===========

Hi list,

I'm testing FS w/ twinkle, put iLBC as first CODEC and don't follow
far end CODEC preference.  All extensions have proxy_media set.

When I call the VM (*97) I get a very choppy audio.

FS log says: [DEBUG] switch_ivr_play_say.c:1306 Codec Activated L16 at 8000hz 1 channels 30ms
when twinkle says: ilbc

I guess that the source of my problem, but how can I change that for
FS to switch to iLBC? (I already modified CODECs names & orders into
conf/vars.xml to set iLBX at 30i first, and twinkle is also set to 30ms)

Jean-Yves
--
Question authority.