[Freeswitch-users] Call sent to group call terminates when group is busy instead of transferring

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 22 03:11:21 MSK 2012

Okay, I have tried *really* hard and I cannot reproduce these symptoms.
I've used your exact dialplan and it worked perfectly for me. I tried both
group calling methods. (See default dialplan x2000 vs. x2001)

I honestly think that this is a dialplan parsing issue. I suspect that you
may have a rogue copy of the "group_dial_support" extension somewhere in
your dialplan. The first thing I would do in your position is backup my
configs, then clear out the /usr/local/freeswitch/conf directory tree. Run
'make samples' to get a fresh set of configs, then test with the stock
x2000 and x2001 entries. FWIW, I've PB'd the changes I made to 2000 and
2001 and included a debug log of it working. See PB 18716, especially lines
163-165.

Hope this helps...

-MC