[Freeswitch-users] NAT issues - Outbound Call drops after~30seconds

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Wed Mar 21 23:37:53 MSK 2012

I'm going to go ahead and mark this issue as solved. The solution was to do
a make current. There was a bug in FreeSWITCH that was fixed before Anthony
went on vacation.

If anyone was on conference or if your name is Brian West, if there was a
specific revision that this was fixed on please chime in for anyone else
that may have this issue.

Fwiw I actually went ahead and started with a clean install (due to
deleting the source folder and also not knowing what all I messed with to
try and solve this issue). After I did the install, both the external and
internal profile were getting the local ipv4 address. To fix this, I went
to conf/sip_profiles/external.xml and changed the ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip
from $${local_ip_v4} to stun:stun.freeswitch.org. After restarting the
profile, the external profile was getting my external IP and my internal
profile was getting the local IP.

Thanks to everyone on the conference and on the thread for helping out.
Brian, for repayment, I'll get you that pic you've always wanted lol.

-BDF