[Freeswitch-users] Using mysql cluster as core db

GCHEN00 gchen00 at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 21 22:05:52 MSK 2012

mysql cluster 7.2.4
and newest FS

I am trying to use ODBC to connect mysql cluster database.
When FS start, it has ERRORs to create the tables channel and interfaces, So I tried to manually create these two tables with schema from non-cluster mysql database.
With engine=NDBCLUSTER for the tables, I got this error: "The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 14000. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs"

I can use engine=InnoDB but not NDBCLUSTER.

So I changed fields 'presence_id' and 'presence_data' in channel table from size 4096 to 512 and field 'description' in interfaces table from 4096 to 1024. And it worked.

I am wordering will these table changes cause any problem down the road.

Any other suggestion to solve this problem?

Gary