[Freeswitch-users] FS compilation errored out at building mod_cdr_pg_csv

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 21 16:16:43 MSK 2012

On 21-03-12 13:42, Zenny wrote:
>> I don't know which distro you use but that directory (/usr/pgsql-9.1)
>> looks odd. If you use CentOS or RHEL why don't you just remove all stock
>> postgresql RPMs from your box and install a decent PostgreSQL 9.1 RPM
>> via http://yum.postgresql.org/
>
> I am using CentOS6. I installed the RPMs directly downloading the repos from:
> rpm -ivh http://yum.postgresql.org/9.1/redhat/rhel-6-x86:64/pgdg-centos91-9.1-4.noarch.rpm

I just checked the postgresql-9.1 server RPM and you are right. Wow...
The PostgreSQL packager could read up on the RPM Packaging Guide Lines
and the FHS. I guess they packaged it so that it does not interfere with
the RHEL/CentOS provided PostgreSQL RPMs but putting everything in a
non-standard location clearly causes challenges as you are experiencing
right now. I'm afraid I can't be of any help.

Regards,
Patrick