[Freeswitch-users] good Fax T.38 Provider

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Mar 21 05:20:21 MSK 2012

Hi Mitch,

How you measure your 95% is critically important in assessing what to
make of the number. When we quote success rates for iaxmodem or spandsp
as 99.x%, that's the outcome of a lot of manual labour, going through
failed calls to weed out the ones that had no potential to ever succeed.

Steve

On 03/21/2012 10:06 AM, Mitch Capper wrote:
> Flowroute can get me to a good 95% or so following the wiki.  Its
> possible to get better success rates which may just be using multiple
> providers.
>
> ~Mitch
>
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Gilad Abada<ga at steadfasttelecom.com>  wrote:
>> Flowroute is great with inbound and pretty good with outbound fax.
>>
>> Sent from my mobile device.
>>
>> On Mar 20, 2012, at 9:04 PM, Anita Hall<anita.hall at simmortel.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am looking for good T.38 Providers for both inbound and outbound Fax application.
>>>
>>> Any recommendation ?
>>>
>>> (I am using mod_spandsp)
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Anita